Christian life is a large category, because faith can affect almost everything we do. We list here a few overview articles, with links to where you can find more.
- Why Were You Born?, by Michael Morrison
- Christian Life, by Michael Morrison
- The Goal of the Christian Life, by Joseph Tkach
- Obeying God, by J. Michael Feazell
- Additional articles about Christian life in general
- The primary means of spiritual growth are Bible study, prayer, participation in a local church, dealing with difficulties, and living each day as led by God’s Spirit and his Word.
- For articles about Bible study, click here.
- For articles about church, click here.
- For articles about difficulties, click here.
- Learning to be like Christ in everyday life, by Michael Morrison
- Our need for spiritual training, by Joseph Tkach
- Four-point plan for spiritual growth, by Joseph Tkach
- Additional articles about spiritual growth, spiritual gifts, and spiritual disciplines
- Responding to Jesus With Prayer, by Joseph Tkach
- Prayer: Does it make any difference?, Q&A with Philip Yancey
- Additional articles about prayer
Dealing with difficulties, trials and suffering
- Jesus Helps Us in Everyday Trials, by Joseph Tkach
- Why Does God Allow Evil?, by Michael Morrison
- Additional articles about trials, suffering, illness and death
Articles about family life and childrearing
Articles about money management and generosity