Discipleship: Articles About Spiritual Gifts
“About spiritual gifts, brothers, I do not want you to be ignorant…. To each one the manifestation of the Spirit is given for the common good” (1 Cor. 12:1, 7).
- Spiritual gifts and church growth
- Spiritual gifts for the gospel
- Spiritual gifts are given for service
- Gifts and fruit of the Holy Spirit
- Trials, Faith and Healing
- The Use and Misuse of Spiritual Gifts
- What the Bible Says About Speaking in Tongues
- Tongue-Speaking in Corinth
- Evaluating Spiritual Gifts
- Four observations about “Toronto” manifestations
- Comments about the “Word of Faith” movement
- Is GCI a charismatic church?
- Are GCI members allowed to speak in tongues?
- Does GCI reject Pentecostal churches?