The triune God (Father, Son and Holy Spirit) passionately loves all people and wants to spend all eternity with each of us. He eagerly awaits the homecoming of his long-lost children. He wants them to receive his grace and mercy, and enjoy their place in his family of love and joy. Below are links to GCI articles on the nature of God, including ones on the doctrine of the Trinity and related topics.
- The God Revealed in Jesus Christ (an introduction to Trinitarian faith)
- An Introduction to God, by Michael Morrison
- We Were Always on His Mind, by Joseph Tkach
- Who’s Afraid of God’s Judgment?, by Neil Earle
- Finding God, by Clayton Steep
- Click here for additional articles about God
- Foundations of Theology for Grace Communion International
- One in Three and Three in One
- Is the Doctrine of the Trinity in the Bible?, by Paul Kroll
- An Introduction to Trinitarian Theology, by Michael Morrison
- What’s So Special About Trinitarian Theology? , by Joseph Tkach
- Click here for additional articles about theology and the Trinity
The Holy Spirit
- The Holy Spirit, by Michael Morrison
- The Holy Spirit Is the Personal Presence of God, by Paul Kroll
- Can You Hear the Holy Spirit?, by Joseph Tkach
- The Holy Spirit at Work
- Click here for additional articles about the Holy Spirit and spiritual gifts
For articles about Jesus Christ, the Son of God who became a human for our salvation, click here.
For articles about how we respond to God and his grace, go to What Jesus Taught, and to Christian Living.