|“In the church I would rather speak five intelligible words to instruct others than ten thousand words in a tongue” (1 Cor. 14:19).|
- What the Bible Says About Speaking in Tongues
- Tongue-Speaking in Corinth
- Evaluating Spiritual Gifts
- The Use and Misuse of Spiritual Gifts
- Is GCI a charismatic church?
- Are our members allowed to speak in tongues?
- Does GCI reject Pentecostal churches?
- Four observations about “Toronto” manifestations
- Comments about the word of faith movement
- Trials, faith and healing
- A booklet about healing
The Holy Spirit Is the Personal Presence of God Himself
Can You Hear the Holy Spirit?
Do You Have the Holy Spirit?
God Told Me…
The Deity of the Holy Spirit
The Holy Spirit at Work
He Lives Within Us
What the Gospels Teach Us About the Holy Spirit
The Bond of Love
Guidelines to an Understanding of the Person and Work of the Holy Spirit
A Theology of the Holy Spirit
What the Bible Says About Speaking in Tongues
Tongues-Speaking in Corinth
Evaluating Spiritual Gifts
Gifts and Fruit of the Holy Spirit
Are GCI Members Allowed to Speak in Tongues?
Is GCI a Charismatic Church?
Four Observations About "Toronto" Manifestations
Comments About "The Word of Faith" Movement
Does GCI Reject Pentecostal Churches?